Have you ever thought of your WHY?
When it comes to writing a book you must have a why in place in order to get that book done. The motive behind writing a book at times by not just be to share an idea because a book is a physical souvenir, a physical product, something that gives your ideas substance and brings it to life and makes you stand out from the crowd.
Have a seat and think about your WHY today and look inside you to figure it out.
It might be any of the following:
- Accomplish a dream: Something you want to tick off your to do list
- Enhance your credibility: By writing a book, you become a “Name” in a given area, which helps make you credible to others.
- Increase your visibility: With a book behind you, you can have a global audience and become the world famous person you always wanted to be.
- Become a Speaker: Writing a book allows you to start a speaking career with ease.
- Extra Income: A book gives you the extra income you may be looking for from book sales and speaking gigs.
- Create Impact and Change: You can instantly affect your world with your book.
These are just some few reasons you can should think of having a WHY for your book. It is important to understand your WHY even before writing anything on paper.